YOUR WEDDING BUDGET
Updated: Feb 13
As a bride & groom, the instant you read the word ‘Budget’ you likely think of ‘Limitations’… no? Budgets are often dreaded issues that we all deal with because the truth of the matter is, we don’t have all the money in the world (like we wish). Most of us don’t get to buy everything we want, because there are always bills, student loans, rent, babies, furbabies, etc. Our lives cost money. With a budget, we often feel that we are not able to live out our Pinterest-styled life. With a budget, we can feel like the answer is “NO” more than it is “YES.”
But then again, WHO SAID you have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to have your dream wedding?! Let’s talk about saving the most money AND getting your dream wedding. Let’s discuss how to get the BIGGEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!!! Check this out…
1. Location. Location. Location + Our Value Proposition The location for your most special day is ALWAYS paramount. Does your venue have the look and feel that you desire? Is it well-located for your out-of-town guests? Do NOT book the cheapest venue, because you are going to need to spend thousands of dollars to dress it up. Yes, this is 100% fact. Consider all of the extra costs for lighting, beautiful florals, gorgeous tables & chairs, fabulous gardens, extra hours, the cleaning crew, etc. How can you create the effect of a river? All of this can be VERY costly. Blackstone Rivers Ranch has done ALL the work for you. Yes, our venue may cost a bit more than a bargain venue, but you don’t need to worry about all the extra costs to make your day GORGEOUS. WE’VE ALREADY DONE IT FOR YOU. Gorgeous landscape, gardens, furnishings, dressings, lighting, etc. Call us for a personal tour to discuss…
2. Non-Weekend Weddings If you have a Wednesday or Thursday wedding you’ll likely see a HUGE savings in venue costs. Let’s talk about and immediate $3,300 discount at Blackstone Rivers Ranch! Weekday wedding not really your thing? Think again. Make it a destination wedding for your friends and family and they’ll love you for those 2 days they got to take off work. Really…that’s all it is – 2 days of vacation makes a 4 day weekend, and you save thousands of dollars. Your loved ones will love you for it.
3. CHEERS! Worried about alcohol costs? All of our liquor packages include free Champagne for the entire liquor service (not just a Champagne toast)! And there is never an extra charge. We offer competitive drink packages, and will customize them to your wants/needs.
4. LUXURY INCLUDED – STANDARD…JUST SAY “NO” TO PLASTIC CHAIRS. At Blackstone Rivers Ranch, you can save BIG on luxury, as we already include very high end tables and chairs. That’s right. Mark that off your list. Our chairs were specially selected, and normally rent for $9-15 each at rental companies. They’re already waiting here for you!
5. DID WE MENTION TABLES? Linens can be expensive. We have numerous hand-made reclaimed wood table for your use at NO EXTRA COST. They are simply gorgeous, and you don’t need to adorn them with a table cloth. For our other tables, why not buy them and sell them to your next bestie who is getting married? You can find beautiful vintage table cloths and table runners at affordable prices…don’t forget to check Craigslist or Etsy!
5. Pinterest much? If you are a Pinterest dreamer, you’ll find that as you begin to plan out your wedding, it all costs WAY more than it seems in those beautifully shot pictures. However, since Blackstone is located in the Rocky Mountains, you need little to no decorations. Our space is lit with strung lights, Aspen trees abounding, and romantic flowerbeds. And all of our lighting is included in the price!
7. TACO TACO! Si Si! Consider a taco bar for your wedding meal. Think about all the options… beef, chicken, rice, beans, sour cream, cheese, more cheese, tomatoes, fresh veggies, salsas, etc. Plain and simple, a taco bar always wins. AND, it is one of the biggest bangs for your buck for a wedding. We know some terrific caterers who can make your Taco Bar most awesome!
8. Please Don’ Stop Tha Muzik, Muzik, Muzik…. Consider creating your own playlist and playing it during your wedding dance time. Bring your own speakers and hook-up your iPod. Everyone will be dancin’ the night away.
Contact us today to see which Wedding Package would work best for you! We would absolutely love to host your wedding at Blackstone Rivers Ranch, and help give you ideas to maximize your budget… whatever it may be
#blackstoneriversranch, #bride, #BudgetFriendlyWedding, #BudgetWhatMatters, #coloradoluxuryweddings,#coloradomountainweddings, #coloradoweddings, #creeksideweddings, #denvermountainwedddings,#denverweddings, #DreamWeddingBudget, #groom, #HaveYourCakeAndEatItToo, #HowDoIBudgetForAWedding,#idahosprings, #IDo, #luxuryweddings, #mountainweddings, #riverweddings, #rusticweddings, #TacoBarWedding,#venue, #WeddingBudget, #WeddingChairs, #weddingplaylist