Updated: Feb 13, 2020
Style is always important and when it comes to choosing how to wear your hair on your wedding day; it can easily make or break your look. If you are planning your own Big Day in Colorado, we have some hair tips for you.
Are you wondering how to find a wedding hairstyle that not only looks and feels fantastic, but fits your style? We have gathered some ideas for you – so keep on reading if you want to find out more.
· Simple and sleek. Meghan Markle sparked a trend this last year by proving a simple chignon: it is always classic! She showed the world that simplicity and minimalism are always in style. If you are fan of minimal hair styles but are not wanting an updo, many stylists suggest that you simply leave your hair down in a very sleek, elegant coiffure. This too can look utterly feminine and sweet!
· Split braids. Braided hair has always been big with brides, but this year, it’s all about sleek braids parted to each side. This kind of style is classy yet modern; by bringing together elements that are unique you can really show off your own sense of style. In many ways, two side split braids can create a true fashion statement.
· Oversized flower crowns. Yes, flower crowns have been around for quite some time now, but in 2019 they’re back and in full bloom. The current trend is to combine different types of flowers and colors to create vibrant accessories that are just perfect for any summer wedding. It is a beautiful way of adorning your gorgeous hair!
· Ponytails. Going on the same “simplicity is the best form of elegance” concept, ponytails are quite big on bridal runways too. What’s not to love about this classic? It’s comfortable, it’s feminine, and there are plenty of ways to accessorize it – such as by using a hair band that’s unique, or by using a simple hair piece that will complement your hairdo.
· Au naturel. Have you ever considered leaving your hair really natural for the Big Day and celebrating its special texture and degree of curliness? This year, this is an actual trend – and it can make a powerful statement!
Have you booked your Colorado wedding venue? If you are still looking for a mountain wedding venue or a riverfront wedding venue, you should know that Blackstone Rivers Ranch is both. Contact us today and learn everything you need to know about our splendid wedding venue!