Here, at Blackstone Rivers Ranch, we truly believe there’s nothing more powerful than love itself. Gentle, yet really strong, candid, yet able to move mountains, universal, yet unique for each couple – love can change you in ways you never thought were possible.
As a bride or groom approaching your Big Day, you know better than anyone just how overwhelmingly beautiful love can be. Do you know how to write your wedding vows in a way that expresses all of the feelings you share for one another, though? If not, here are some emotional love quotes to inspire you:
· Aristotle: “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”
· Maya Angelou: “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”
· Lao Tzu: “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
· Franklin P. Jones: “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”
· 1 Corinthians 13:4-8: “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
· Leo Tolstoy: “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.”
· Woody Allen: “The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.”
Blackstone Rivers Ranch is absolutely perfect for celebrating a true love story! Surrounded by the marvelousness of the mountains and by the splendid appeal of our riverside location, our venue is located just 35 minutes out of Denver. Contact us, come see us with your own eyes and you will LOVE every inch of our superb venue!