BRING SOME COLOR INTO YOUR WEDDING CAKE!
Updated: Feb 13
Your wedding cake should be more than just dessert – it should be a real statement, the kind of wedding element people actually love looking at (and, of course, look forward to eating from).
Of course, white wedding cakes will never go out of fashion in any way – but that doesn’t mean you aren’t allowed to pitch in a bit of color and liveliness into your wedding dessert.
How to do it? We have gathered some of the best ideas for you – so read on if you need some inspiration.
· Blue and pink. What could be more delicate, sweeter, or more wedding-appropriate, other than the famous blue and pink combination? Breathe a bit of contemporaneity in it by opting for a three-tiered cake – one white, one patterned in pastel blue, and one patterned in pastel pink – it will look so lovely guests will definitely LOVE it!
· Who said you can’t have a chocolate wedding cake? Well, if you want to keep it half-traditional, half-chocolate-y, you can always opt for a chocolate dripped cake. Not only will this look extremely appetizing (because let’s face it, who doesn’t love chocolate), but it will also be the kind of option that will satisfy every single taste at your wedding. Perfect combo, right?
· Peachy accents. Peach-based shades have made a huge comeback in recent years – and truth be told, you cannot but love them (in fashion, makeup and, why not, cakes). Opt for an elegant white wedding cake and have it decorated with fresh peach-colored flowers for a gorgeous look. People will absolutely adore this!
· Golden touches. Want a wedding cake that looks luxurious and precious? Include gold in it. Even the finest golden details can totally uplift your wedding cake and make it a true masterpiece – suitable for an opulent, ultra-elegant wedding people will never forget. Lovely idea!
· Fall colors. Of course, fall may feel like a thousand years away, but truth be told, fall weddings are just around the corner – and if you’re planning one, you should definitely include fall inspired colors in your wedding cake. Whether you do this by adding fondant leaves or simply by coloring the cake in shades inspired by the season outside, it’s up to you. Either way, this is a great way to add warmth and beauty to a simple cake!
Looking for the most amazing Colorado riverfront wedding? Contact Blackstone Rivers Ranch and come see what we offer – you will LOVE it!