Updated: Feb 13, 2020
There’s nothing like a bride walking down the aisle, sentimental and nervous, smiling, filled with hopes for the great future she and her future spouse have together. As the bride, you want this moment to be absolutely perfect – and given how unique this entire day is in your life, it is perfectly understandable why you want your wedding processional to be flawless.
Of course, the music, the dress, your entire look will all contribute to making this moment feel incredibly beautiful. What you should not forget about?
· Your bridal bouquet – especially if you’re planning a summer wedding and want to make sure your flowers won’t whither in the heat. We have some ideas to help you with this – so read on if you’re looking for inspiration.
· Garden roses. You don’t have to break the bank for a bridal bouquet, and you don’t have to choose ultra-luxurious or ultra-exotic flowers to make sure they look fresh all day long. The simple garden rose can be your best ally – and the great news is that it can be combined with a variety of types of greenery! Even more, it comes in so many colors it’s simply impossible not to coordinate a garden rose bouquet with your wedding color scheme.
· Sweet, romantic, and just a bit wild, gardenias will complement a country-chic wedding just as much as they will complement an elegant event. If you plan on having an early summer (May-June) wedding, gardenias are just the perfect bloom for you!
· Being the national flower of Hawaii, hibiscus can really withstand even the highest temperatures. Plus, it looks adorable, beautiful, and genuinely original. It comes in a vibrant variety of colors, and yes, it can be combined with a lot of other blooms or greenery types as well. Just perfect!
· Non-florals. Your bridal bouquet doesn’t have to include actual flowers. Greenery, as well as different types of (more) exotic plants can play the part for your bouquet, and they can create something truly unique as well. The less petals there are, the less likely it is that your bouquet will look bad by the end of the day!
Looking for a stunning wedding venue in the Colorado Mountains? Come check out Blackstone Rivers Ranch – a superb riverfront mountain wedding venue that will steal your heart from the very minute you see it! Contact us and come see what we offer!