Updated: Feb 13
If you are like most brides, you want to look really amazing on your Big Day – and given what a unique moment this is for you, it is perfectly understandable why.
That doesn’t mean you have to hire an army of specialists for your wedding. In fact, a lot of brides choose the DIY path when it comes to a wide range of elements for their wedding day look, including their hairdos.
Why might you consider that – and what are some of the easiest and most beautiful ways to create your own bridal hairstyle? We have gathered some tips for you – keep reading and find out more.
· There are two major reasons brides choose to do their own hair: budget and personality. If you want to save some money, doing your own hair is a really easy place to save. And if you want to add a unique touch to your wedding day, a DIY hairstyle is one way to achieve that (plus, you know your own hair better than anyone, right?).
· If you are a romantic bride, you might want to go for something straightforward and easy, like loose curls. They can be paired gorgeously with a tiara or flower crown, and they can be created using minimal products and accessories too.
· If you are a boho chic bride, one of the easiest ways to create your desired look is by braiding your hair. You can either leave it down (and maybe adorn it with some fresh flowers) or you can pull it up in a messy chic bun. Either way, it will look absolutely amazing!
· If you are an elegant and classy bride, the easiest thing you can do with your hair is to pull it up in a chignon. There are a lot of tutorials on how to do this out there (including on YouTube), so you can definitely practice it before the Big Day.
· If you decide to do your own hair on the wedding day, be sure to invest in quality care and styling products – they can make all the difference in the world! Also, do test your chosen hairstyle multiple times before the wedding, so that you can re-create it on the big morning without stress.
Looking for a stunning wedding venue in the Colorado Mountains? Contact Blackstone Rivers Ranch and come see what we have here. Our riverfront mountain venue is here to make your dream wedding come true!