THESE TIPS WILL HELP YOU PLAN THE MOST AMAZING WEDDING RECEPTION
Updated: Feb 13, 2020
As the bride and groom, you want nothing more than to have a really amazing wedding in Colorado – and your reception is definitely a huge part of that.
What makes a wedding reception really amazing, though? What are the elements that make for unforgettable, nearly magical receptions? We have gathered some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
· Dreaming up your wedding is important – but it’s only the beginning of what’s probably bound to be one of the most stressful planning processes of your life. We’re not saying this to scare you off – but it’s something you should be prepared for. With diligence and a very well thought-out plan, you will definitely make it through (and victorious!) – but do stay focused and be prepared for some ups and downs along the road.
· Creating a timeline of the reception is very, very important. It may be something you can easily overlook – but it’s not something you should Knowing exactly what you will do during the reception and when is important not only for you, but for your day-of wedding vendors as well, as this timeline will allow them to coordinate with each other and create a seamless experience.
· Don’t dwell on the tiny details – not in the beginning of the wedding planning process, at least. Focus on the big tasks first and foremost: the budget, the venue, the catering service, and the basic décor guidelines. You will have plenty of time to figure out the color of your napkins afterwards – but for now, be sure to tackle the big things, so that you have a “canvas” to pain your perfect wedding reception on.
· Don’t forget about lighting. Depending on your wedding venue and the type of wedding reception you want, lighting can play a crucial role. Even the simplest fairy lights can turn a space into a magical wonderland filled with grace, love, and warmth – so don’t forget to add this to your to-do list.
· Be creative. Really, this is your wedding and you should be allowed to plan it just as you want it to be. Don’t be afraid to sprinkle the event with bits and pieces of your personality, of your love story, or simply of the things you really like – whether that’s a movie or a football team.
Looking for a superb wedding venue in the Colorado mountains? Contact Blackstone Rivers Ranch right now and allow us to be the ones who help you host the most amazing day of your entire life!
#weddingreceptionadvice, #weddingreceptionideas, #weddingreceptiontips